Step 1. Setup your account in the online Notification Center
You must first register for an account and set up your notification
preferences before you can receive notifications from the Quartus Prime
software. Only the Quartus Prime software version 13.0 and higher have this feature.
- Register for an account.
- In the Dashboard, click Notification Center.
- Click Edit Notification Settings.
- Specify your notification preferences.
- Click Save.
Step 2. Ensure the Quartus Prime software can access the internet
In order for notifications to work correctly, the Quartus Prime software must be able to access the internet.
- Open the Quartus Prime software.
- In the Options dialog box, navigate to the Internet Connectivity page.
- Ensure your web browser and proxy settings are correctly set up for your work environment.
- Click OK.
Step 3. Log in to the notification center with the Quartus Prime software
Once you are logged in to the notification center with the Quartus Prime software you can begin to receive notifications.
- In the Options dialog box, navigate to the Notifications page in the Internet Connectivity category.
- Click Sign In and enter your credentials to log in to your account.
- If you want to view Fitter and timing summary reports on the notification center, turn on the Upload Fitter and Timing summary reports option.
- Click OK.
Once you are logged in, you are automatically set up to receive notifications.
Step 4. Start your compilation
On the Processing menu, click Start Compilation.
Run quartus_sh --flow compile at the command prompt.
You will see your compilation results in the notification center.